Monday, September 29, 2008

Ramblings of a warrior......

I suppose most of the individuals that take time to read and share are thinking where did she dissappear to? But then we all need a moment to exhale. I have had my fair share of issues these past few months. But then what is life without challenges. My precious relationship is on the brink of collapse, I was kidnapped 2 months ago, and yes I am changing jobs. I found myself in a situation that I never fathomed 2 months ago. Thanks to God's grace and protection I have been granted a new lease on life. It may sound bizzarre however we live in a cruel world. Yet we continue living, loving because we know there is a greater being watching over us.

I was kidnapped by a couple who pretended to be renting out a place only to find that they dont even own the place. I am still trying to make sense of that which transpired. I wish I could forget about it and move on but something seems to be pulling me back, sabotaging my every move. The 3 hours tied and gaged seems like a lifetime. I felt like I was watching a movie or should I say I detached myself from the situation. The aftermath of that is that I have become aggressive, angry and paranoid.My partner says I have changed but then that was a life changing experience. Our relationship has been going down hill since then. Yes I have gone for counselling. The reality is the me that I was before the incident is no more.
I am re-discovering myself. Prior to blogging I had so much in mind that I wanted to blog about as a way of offloading but now the words have eluded me. Pardon me, I feel the need to exhale yet again.....

No comments: