Monday, January 21, 2008

Nono i made a promise never to leave. More importantly I love you enough not to walk away without a fight. I need your help with this one though because it is something that is beyond my control. I guess that is were the frustration lies. My happiness is controlled by someone I dont know nor do I care to know. But then again that's life.I could simply ignore it or shut down but that would result in a build up of negative emotions which could be detrimental in future. We have loved and lost, we have hurt people with our words and actions however life goes on. Love knows no pain Nono nor can one carry another's pain. We cant change the past because its water under the bridge but we can ensure that we dont repeat the same mistake again. I guess I will never understand that which transpired between you and NN nor will I claim to understand. What I know is he has become an obstacle in our relationship. Believe you me I have practiced utmost patience, turned a blind eye to that which I would have normally reacted to. My profound fear is that in the long run someone will get hurt. Its not an exaggeration. Until you rid yourself of the guilt and acknowledge and accept that youre only human, you will never get rid of NN. Indeed he will keep manipulating your feelings to the extent that you will find yourself back in his arms as your way of trying to made amends. What happened to the young lady that wanted to liberate herself. What happend to the young lady that fought so hard to get to where she is. What happend to the young lady that decided to put her happiness first and live her life. Wasnt it all worth it my love? The isolation, name calling, weird looks. You braved it all for a purpose. Dont go back to being a prisoner. Yes you have made him aware of the situation, talked till you are blue in the face, but have you practiced that. How can he honestly get over you when he knows its just a matter of calling and you are at his beck and call. I am sorry to be cruel but he is not a child. He may be in an unfamiliar town but he has friends, family, colleagues. Why do you,an ex, have to offer that support? Because he is comfortable with you.... All I am asking for is a chance Nono. Is it too much to ask? I derive my happiness from you. If you want to make me happy, start with yourself. that is the secret to my happiness.
Im in love with you, my future is with you. Pardon me for being selfish.... I thought I should speak my mind.

Yes, it is an ex gnawing at my soul,creating havoc in my life. I mavel at the fact that men get turned on by a relationship between two women especially if the parties are feminine. The male specie does not recognise and accept that two beautiful women can be in love and have a serious relationship. Love is not about that which is between your legs. There is more to a relationship than sex and believe you me I can make a woman experience multiple orgasm without that tool that is forever worshiped. So please dont ask me how we do it. There's no recipe to love making. Its about being creative, evoking all senses. The ex above doesnt want to give up on Nono. Yes she is partially to blame. I have stated my case, the rest is up to her.......

No comments: